Ralph's INWO Page
I am an avid fan of the game Illuminati: New World
Order. This page is a summary of some of the Internet resources
relating to the game that I provide.
Here's an assortment of INWO-related links to other parts of the net:
- Deck of the Week
- I run the INWO Deck of the Week, a compendium of useful and
exotic INWO decks. Send creative decks to me at <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Personal Card Commentaries
- I've been trying to chart the fuzzy pathways of my brain,
writing down combinations of cards that work well together. This is a
large document of sprawling hypertext.
- A Preliminary Taxonomy of INWO Decks
- This is an attempt to categorize and describe some large
families of INWO decks.
- Pittsburgh INWO Mailing List
- I run a mailing list for Pittsburgh INWO players. This mailing list
does not replace the other lists for INWO players, like the email@example.com
mailing list. It's used mostly for arranging local games, discussing
house rules, and so forth. To join the list, send me e-mail (at firstname.lastname@example.org) and mention the
email@example.com mailing list.
- INWO Consultants Page
- I am maintaining a page listing people who are willing to be
consulted for advice about INWO.
- Pittsburgh INWO House Rules
- As of June '96, I've been trying to maintain a compilation of the
house rules that we play by, where they
differ from the official Steve Jackson Games rulings.
- Archives of My Own Decks
These are some of my decks that I don't consider to be Deck Of the
Week quality, They are still reasonably fun and effective, though.
The writeups here provide a few hints about how to play the decks, but
not the thorough guide of a good Deck of the Week writeup.
- Play by E-Mail INWO
- I'd like to generate an omniscient transcript of an INWO
game, in order to provide a sample game for novice players, and to
provide a thorough log of a game to illuustrate and facilitate
strategy discussions. The game is filled, but if you'd like to be a
spectator, I'll cheerfully put you on the game list. You can also see
the current public state of the game and
the history of the previous
- Have You Seen The Fnords?
- I have a list of all the eye-in-pyramid symbols (which I call
'fnords' that I've been able to find.
- Modified Card List Generator
- I've slightly modified Wendell Hicken's INWO Card List Generator to
a form that's somewhat more convenient to me. All credit should go to
Wendell Hicken, not to me.
- The Production Spiral
- This is an HTML-ification of an essay by Aaron Curtis,
provided on the WWW at his request.
- Glen Barnett's INWO Charts
Glen Barnett has produced charts describing the distribution of
INWO cards statistically.
Back to my home page
Last Modified: June 2, 1997
Ralph Melton <firstname.lastname@example.org>