- Blythe, J., Veloso, M. M., & de Souza, L. (1997). The Prodigy user
interface (Tech. Rep. No. CMU-CS-97-114). Pittsburgh: Carnegie
Mellon University, Computer Science Department.
- Cox, M. T., & Veloso, M. M. (in press). Goal
Transformations in Continuous Planning. In M. desJardins (Ed.),
Proceedings of the 1998 AAAI Fall Symposium on Distributed Continual
Planning. Menlo Park, CA: AAAI Press / The MIT Press.
- Cox, M. T., & Veloso, M. M. (1997a). Controlling
for unexpected goals when planning in a mixed-initiative setting. In
E. Costa & A. Cardoso (Eds.), Progress in Artificial Intelligence: Eighth
Portuguese Conference on Artificial Intelligence (pp. 309-318). Berlin:
- Cox, M. T., & Veloso, M. M. (1997b). Supporting
combined human and machine planning: An interface for planning by analogical
reasoning. In D. B. Leake & E. Plaza (Eds.), Case-Based Reasoning
Research and Development: Second International Conference on Case-Based
Reasoning (pp. 531-540). Berlin: Springer-Verlag.
- Cox, M. T., & Veloso, M. M. (1997c). Supporting
combined human and machine planning: The Prodigy 4.0 User Interface Version
2.0 (Tech, Rep. No. CMU-CS-97-174). Pittsburgh: Carnegie Mellon
University, Computer Science Department.
- Veloso, M. M. (1996). Towards
Mixed-Initiative Rationale-Supported Planning. In A. Tate (Ed.), Advanced
planning technology. Menlo Park, CA: AAAI Press.
- Veloso, M. M., Mulvehill, A. M., & Cox, M. T. (1997). Rationale-supported
mixed-initiative case-based planning. In Proceedings of the
Fourteenth National Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Ninth Innovative
Applications of Artificial Intelligence Conference
(pp. 1072-1077). Menlo Park, CA: AAAI Press /
The MIT Press.
- Veloso, M. M., Pollack, M. E., & Cox, M. T. (in press). Rationale-based
monitoring for continuous planning in dynamic environments.
The Fourth International Conference on Artificial Intelligence Planning Systems
- Cox, M. T. (1998, July).
Mixed-Initiative Planning: Supporting combined human and machine
decisions. Slides from a talk presented to the Air Force Research Lab,
Information Technology Division, Planning Seminar Series, Rome, NY.
- Mulvehill, A. A. (1996).
Reusing force deployment plans. In Proceedings of the AAAI Symposium on Adaptation of
Knowledge for Reuse. Menlo Park, CA: AAAI Press.
(Description of the ForMAT system)
- Mulvehill, A. A., Veloso, M. M., & Hendler, J. (1998, March). JADE:
Joint Assistant for Deployment and Execution. Slides for the TIE97-2
Demonstration of the JADE System. presented at DARPA, Arlington, VA.
- Veloso, M. M. (1996).
TIE Lessons Learned (from an Academic Perspective).
Presentation at the ARPI PI meeting, September 1996, Lake Tahoe, CA.
- Slides for TIE poster at 1997 Arpi Workshop. Lynnfield, MA.
Mixed-Initiative Planning: A Research Summary