May 17, 2005
Call for Papers
Call for Papers
This workshop continues the tradition of the first SEUS Workshop held
in Vienna, Austria.
For inclusion in the workshop program,
contributions that present advances in integrating
the fields of embedded computing and ubiquitous systems are invited.
Industrial applications in the emerging field are also encouraged.
Papers can be of a conceptual, theoretical, application-oriented,
standards-driving, innovative design or
experimental nature, and
should represent technological or scientific advances.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
Suggested topics of interest include (but are not restricted to)
- Emerging applications, components and services
- Emerging infrastructural support
- Software architecture and programming models
- Communication system architecture
- Reports on R&D progress in the field
- Speciifcation of requirements
- Emerging tools and trends
- Emerging standards (or the need for new standards)
- Practical experiences, particularly from industry
- Government strategies
Papers must be written in English and printed using at least
11-point type and 1-1/2 line spacing, and 5 pages in limit.
Papers can be one of three possible
types (this should be indicated by the authors in their cover
leter for submission):
Authors are requested to submit an electronic version (PostScript or
PDF) of their manuscripts to:
- Papers presenting research results
- Papers presenting practical experiences in the field
- Papers presenting position statements proposing topics
for a panel.
- February 1, 2005 : Deadline for submission of manuscripts
- February 10, 2005 : Notification of acceptance
- March 5, 2005 : Deadline for camera-ready versions of accepted papers