Auckland, NZ (Jan. 2002)
CMU Robust Speech
Yasunari OBUCHI (Yasu)
Former Visiting Researcher
I returned to Japan on Apr.1, 2003, so this page is not maintained.
Publications (as principal author)
- Y.Obuchi, H. Masui, and M. Ohki
"Weighted Parallel Problem Solving by Optimization Networks"
Neural Networks, Vol. 9, No. 2, pp. 357-366 (1996)
- Y.Obuchi, M. Ohki, K. Sagara, K. Kimura, and M. Abe
"'Deceptive' Problems for Hopfield Neural Networks"
Proc. of International Joint Conference on Neural Networks, pp. 1487-1490, Nagoya (1993)
- Y.Obuchi, A. Amano, and N. Hataoka
"A Novel Speaker Adaptation Algorithm and Its Implementation on a RISC Microprocessor"
Proc. of IEEE Workshop on Automatic Speech Recognition and Understanding, pp. 442-449, Santa Barbara (1997)
- Y.Obuchi, A.Koizumi, Y.Kitahara, J.Matsuda, and T.Tsukada
"Portable Speech Interpreter Which Has Voice Input and Sophisticated Correction Functions"
Proc. of Eurospeech '99, pp. 2023-2026, Budapest (1999)
- Y.Obuchi, Y.Kitahara, and A.Koizumi
"Multilingual Speech Interpretation for Cellular Phones"
Proc. of Workshop on Multilingual Speech and Language Processing, MSLP10, Aalborg (2001)
- (There are more, but those are written in Japanese)