"Your goal is not to convince your audience that you are brilliant, but that your solution is trivial. If people think your findings are obvious, they must also believe that you are correct."
-- Paraphrase of Stuart Shieber via Lillian Lee.
- Graph-based Models for Lexical Semantics. Machine Learning Lunch, Carnegie Mellon University, October.
- Improving & Better Understanding Word Vector Representations.
- University of Stuttgart, August.
- University College London, August.
- University of Edinburgh, July.
- University of Copenhagen, June.
- Cambridge University, June.
- Sparse Overcomplete Word Vector Representations. [Video] ACL, Beijing, July.
- Retrofitting Word Vectors to Semantic Lexicons. [Video] NAACL 2015 Best Paper Session, Denver, June.
- Thesis proposal. LTI, CMU, March.