headshots for the staff site

As a fun little project, we have begun adding headshots to our staff list.  The Vancouver Office is mostly done.  You can click on the small icon to the left of the person’s name to get the big picture.  We would like people in other offices and in the field to send their pictures to josh@dieboldes.com so he can get them included on the site.  120x120 jpegs are best, but we can work with most formats.

We can’t make you participate, of course, but we ask that you do anyway.  It is a small, nice, and simple way to help bring the company together just a little.  While we have a lot of new faces at DES, they are spread all over two countries.  Not many of us get to meet everyone in person.  Help us put a face to your name.

Ken