RE: Bugzilla - Can't find earlier submission - Can anyone else?

Title: Message

Nel’s recipe is the best general approach.  Selecting all values in the status field is the key.  Josh, could you please look into doing that as the default.  Currently you’ll only get NEW/ASSIGNED/REOPENED bugs unless you change the status query.

Steve, the quickest way to find a bug you know is yours is to just look at your My RCRs and My RCRs in Purgatory.  You can find those links under the “My Bugzilla” menu item.  For all but the most prolific posters, that narrows it down to a manageable list.  Even in your case you have ‘only’ 20 RCRs in your purgatory list.  Just scan through them with your eyes, and you’ll find 2343 third from the top.  Since the list is sorted in reverse submission order, you’ll always find the most recent stuff near the top.  It is worth noting that this approach works best with quality summary lines for your submissions.

Cool tool, huh?