Re: Potential Issue 4.3.11 BS

4.1.11 BS  WinCE 2.1.2

FWIW: JoCoKs had a majority of their election day units vote over 100 ballots and did not receive the memory message.  lkt
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2002 10:44 AM
Subject: RE: Potential Issue 4.3.11 BS

We performed a global outreach to all Georgia regional technicians in order to promote the automatic re-booting of AccuVote-TS units that had reached a count of about 100 ballots.  It seems that now that we are well past election close, the above procedure seemed to have been effective, as minimal persistence of the problem was reported thereafter.

Ken, your message seems to conflict with the information we were provided by Tab.  How about talking to him about this ...

Nel