mail.dieboldes.com planned maintenance outage

Title: Message
Hi everyone,

At 6.00pm PST I will be turning off email services (POP, IMAP and SMTP) on mail.dieboldes.com for maintenance. Nobody will be able to send or receive email for the duration of the outage.

I expect the outage to last no longer than 2 hours at the most, but I will send an email should services be restored earlier.

The purpose of the maintenance is to upgrade our POP/IMAP daemon, to provide better quality-of service and enhanced utility for all the users.

Thanks,

Josh.