From: Lesley Thompson (earthlink) [mailto:lesleytdiebold@earthlink.net]
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2002 2:45 PM
To: support@dieboldes.com
Subject: GEMS 1.17.22 ps file: single quote straight to hooked-examples

CITY OF OLATHE QUESTION NO. 3

Shall the following be adopted?

"Shall Charter Ordinance No. 62, entitled 'A Charter Ordinance amending sections 2.2, 2.7, 2.8 and 2.9 of Charter Ordinance No. 28 by correcting and modifying certain archaic words; amending Section 2.6 by providing substitute and additional procedures to fill Councilmember vacancies; and amending Sections 2.3 and 3.3 to clarify the appointment of the Municipal Judge by the City Council; further repealing existing sections and Charter Ordinance No. 41,' take effect pursuant to Article 12, Section 5 of the Kansas Constitution?"

'A

is the issue in question

Lesley Koop Thompson
Customer Service Project Manager