----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2002 11:40
Subject: RE: Ballot Station
Dmitry, can you explain the primary differences between 4.1, 4.2, and
4.3 branches. Not sure where we're at in production and what the
primary functional differences are.
Ballot Station 4-1-13 for Windows CE and
Windows NT are ready. The passwords are:
- BUG#1103 Fix problem
when incorrect number of ballot passes are calculated in Manual Logic
and Accuracy test.
- BUG#1240 Change warning message
from "Out of date backup restored from main file" to "Backup log
synchronized to main log".
- BUG#1275 Fix problem that 'Count Test
Options' box is cut off on the right hand side in 'Test Ballots'
- BUG#1253 Fix problem audio MPEG files are
locking up the TS Unit as it loads the VIBS ballot.
- BUG#1269 Fix problem
when Fatal Exception Error occurs when Viewing the
- BUG#1307 Fix problem with not displaying
error message when fail to load results in AccumulatorDlg.
- BUG#1358 Fix problem
with corrupting the RAS Phone entry.
- BUG#1132 Fix problem
when counters were not cleared after reseting
to pre election mode.
- BUG#1076 Fix problem
when Vote Recorded screen appears after viewing a
- BUG#1276 Fix problem
when Preference race was displayed on a ballot when it
- BUG#1374 Disable BallotStation screen when "Set Date" window is
opened, and restore afterward.
- BUG#945 Fix problem when Ballot
Station locks at first screen of a Question race if the text exceeds (2)
- BUG#1209 Fix problem
with 'Start' text not always being displayed.
- BUG#1388 Fix problem
when Internal Error generated when an unknown voter card is
- BUG#1387 Fix problem
when Ballot Station keyboard input not recognized after Supervisor
Password is cleared.
- BUG#1389 Fix problem when challenge field was
missing from 'Select Precinct and Party screen'.
- BUG#1037 Fix problem
when straight party selection did not effect the selection of a recalled
- BUG#1398 Fix problem with "Delete another
election" dialog hiding when touching main window.
- BUG#1239 Fix problem when results were
accumulated for the election that have not been ended.
- BUG#1260 Disable transfer button if no reults have been loaded in
- BUG#1377 Fix problem when accumulated results
have not been deleted when reseting from post
election to pre election mode.
- Implement requirements for