Donald W. Biszmaier
Support Services Specialist
7717 Greenwood Rd.
Louisville, Ky. 40258
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2002 1:40
Subject: RE: Ballot Station 4--1-13
Dmitry, can you explain the primary differences between 4.1, 4.2, and
4.3 branches. Not sure where we're at in production and what the primary
functional differences are.
Ballot Station 4-1-13 for Windows CE and
Windows NT are ready. The passwords are:
- BUG#1103 Fix problem
when incorrect number of ballot passes are calculated in Manual Logic and
- BUG#1240 Change warning message from
"Out of date backup restored from main file" to "Backup log synchronized
to main log".
- BUG#1275 Fix problem that 'Count Test Options'
box is cut off on the right hand side in 'Test Ballots'
- BUG#1253 Fix problem audio MPEG files are
locking up the TS Unit as it loads the VIBS ballot.
- BUG#1269 Fix problem
when Fatal Exception Error occurs when Viewing the
- BUG#1307 Fix problem with not displaying error
message when fail to load results in AccumulatorDlg.
- BUG#1358 Fix problem
with corrupting the RAS Phone entry.
- BUG#1132 Fix problem
when counters were not cleared after reseting to
pre election mode.
- BUG#1076 Fix problem
when Vote Recorded screen appears after viewing a
- BUG#1276 Fix problem
when Preference race was displayed on a ballot when it
- BUG#1374 Disable BallotStation screen when "Set Date" window is opened,
and restore afterward.
- BUG#945 Fix problem when Ballot
Station locks at first screen of a Question race if the text exceeds (2)
- BUG#1209 Fix problem
with 'Start' text not always being displayed.
- BUG#1388 Fix problem
when Internal Error generated when an unknown voter card is
- BUG#1387 Fix problem
when Ballot Station keyboard input not recognized after Supervisor
Password is cleared.
- BUG#1389 Fix problem when challenge field was
missing from 'Select Precinct and Party screen'.
- BUG#1037 Fix problem
when straight party selection did not effect the selection of a recalled
- BUG#1398 Fix problem with "Delete another
election" dialog hiding when touching main window.
- BUG#1239 Fix problem when results were
accumulated for the election that have not been ended.
- BUG#1260 Disable transfer button if no reults have been loaded in
- BUG#1377 Fix problem when accumulated results
have not been deleted when reseting from post
election to pre election mode.
- Implement requirements for