RE: Permanent Absentee Voters

Perm AV implies something different out West.
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Mark S Earley
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2002 2:43 PM
To: support@dieboldes.com
Subject: RE: Permanent Absentee Voters

These voters are not part of any specific polling precinct. They are legal residents of the county and are registered to vote in the county, but they usually military living overseas. Therefore, they do not have a normal precinct assignment. Their ballot matches the county level districts of the courthouse, but includes no municipal races. Their voter registration numbers should not be included with any specific report precinct. In VTS, the registration numbers were entered into one of the absentee precincts.

Mark Earley

850 422-2100 - office/fax

850 322-3226 - cell