RE: New Zero Report for Excessively Long Primary Ballots

Someone who uses the AVOS more than me can probably fill in the specifics, but yes, you can choose a “detail” report to get the precinct breakdown, or a summary report to get the summary.

There is also a very longstanding RCR (like 5 years old) to allow jurisdictions to choose a different ABasic file for early voting vote centers, vs. polling vote centers.  This would allow you to have your cake and eat it too, without even being bothered by the prompt.

Of course, neither is of any use to Johnson, but it does answer your question.

[Please try to maintain the subject line when doing follow-ups.  It is difficult to track the thread otherwise.  Moving to support since this is just a generic question about ABasic, and not a request for a change.]