----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2002 1:05
Subject: RE: testing BSCE4.3...
While I was away on vacation, there were 7-8 new
releases. To ensure stability, I will be going through all of them in
order to ensure that the bugs were fixed. Once the bug fixes have been
verified, I will move on to the most recent version. At this time it
is difficult to estimate when I will be testing the most recent release, but
it has been prioritized and is in my queue. I hope I to begin
working on 4.39 next week sometime. Hope that
We have a primary election on August 13,
I spent 2 days in E l Paso changing
software on 80 TS units .
Would it be possible for Someone up there
to test the hellout of the 4.3.9 before I call El Paso and tell them to
upgrade the 80 units again??
If no one is available - I will do it -
but the bugs need to be gotten now and fixed and a stable version decided
Before we get to the EV opening on Aug 3