Re: What works with what?

I'm getting there thanks.  Running into a new message about missing fmod.dll, but I'm sure it must be on my laptop somewhere.
----- Original Message -----
From: Ken Clark
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2002 6:06 PM
Subject: RE: What works with what?

It would help if you could have elaborated on “older ballot station versions”, but yes, your PCMCIA card is not compatible with the ballot station you are using.  It would probably be nice if the error message were a little friendlier than just “bad DLD”, which is a pretty meaningless error.

The problem isn’t really with MP3 vs PCM, as you can indeed mix and match with ballot station 4.3.x.  The problem is that you are trying to put a 4.[012].x memory card into a 4.3 machine.