From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com] On Behalf Of Steve Knecht
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 4:06 PM
To: Global Support
Subject: Incoming mail with Squares instead of characters

I am getting an inordinate amount of email where characters are being displayed with
squares rather than characters.  If anyone's got this same thing and knows whats happening let me know please.  I am not getting it when I start an email thread myself, but it occurs in an email response I am typing if these characters are present in the original email.