FW: FEC Voting Systems Standards

Forwarded on behalf of Larry.

Personally I find several parts of section 4 in extremely poor taste.  What is it going to take to get some vendor input into this process?

From: Dix, Larry [mailto:larrydix@nacone.org]
Sent:
Tuesday, May 21, 2002 5:02 AM
To: Don Vopalensky (E-mail); Ken@Dieboldes.com; Tab@Dieboldes.com; Steve Moreland (E-mail); Bob Urosevich (E-mail); nel@Dieboldes.com
Subject: FEC Voting Systems Standards

The voting system standards are now available on the web at the following address:

https://www.fec.gov/pages/vssfinal/vss.html

I assumed that you have these already, but just in case I wanted you to know they were there and available for the taking.  Since I am not on the support list anymore, can someone post this information to the support list on my behalf.

I will be in McKinney on Friday May 31.  I plan to stop in at the office in the afternoon.  See you then.

Stay in touch

Larry J. Dix

Executive Director

Nebraska Association of County Officials