From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com] On Behalf
Of Lesley Thompson
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2002 9:11 AM
To: support@gesn.com
Subject: AVTS-R6 Opening Screen JoCoKs Question

August 6, 2002 is Johnson County, Ks first partisan election.
They have questions regarding whether or not the opening screen of the
AVTS
ballot will display the party affiliation for the voter?
Is it part of the title or part of the precinct number?
Where can I find a "graphic" that shows what this will look like?

Thanks!  Lesley