RE: New card burner for early voting/advance poll

La will need 42 card readers by July 1, 2002

Spoke to Tab and he found the driver for ST-100 card reader on the SecureTech's web site and will be testing it next week.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com] On Behalf Of Jeff Hintz
Sent: May 16, 2002 1:20 PM
To: support@gesn.com
Subject: RE: New card burner for early voting/advance poll

Do we have a new Table Top Smart Card Encoder that works with the New Smart Cards???

Shelby County, Tennessee has the New Smart Cards but Rev. B American Magnetics Smart Card Encoders, which will not encode these new cards.  They need to get either the Rev. C American Magnetics Smart Card Encoders, or we need to find a Smart Card Encoder that will work with the New Smart Cards.  They need these Smart Card Encoders by June 15th.

Jeff