FXX error

when doing some testing to the r-6 units here in norfolk va i ran across 2
units with the following errors:FFX Error

The directory entry for “election.adt” specifies an incorrect file size.
Do you want this problem automatically repaired now?
When I click yes I get another error say the cluster chain for
04d8052a-6-20-0-0 refers to a cluster that is being used by another file.
The system is unable to repair this error.
After clicking ok I get another FFX Error saying The cluster chain
election.adt refers to a cluster that is being used by another file. The
system is unable to repair this error.
Ater clicking ok I get another FFX Error saying The directory entry for
election.adt specifies an incorrect file size. Do you want this problem
automatically repaired now?
When I click yes I get another error saying  The cluster chain election.brs
refers to a cluster that is being used by another file. The system is unable
to repair this error.
Ater clicking ok I get another FFX Error saying The system is unable to
repair this error After clicking ok I get another error saying the cluster
chain for Archive refers to a cluster that is being used by another file.
The system is unable to repair this error.
I get another error saying the cluster chain for Archive-brs.txt refers to a
cluster that is being used by another file. The system is unable to repair
this error. This goes on to say that this is an incorrect file size.

This countinues on with “election-188.brs, archive-adt.txt,

After it tells me the directory for archive-adt.txt specifies an incorrect
file size.the whole unit freeze up and want do anything else.

has anyone ran acroos the problem, if so how do we go about fixing it.

                    Carleton