Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2002 7:14 PM
Subject: Survey of Blue and White units

To all,

Could the support person who's account uses Blue and White units provide me with the following info:
What is the majority of operation systems (Win NT, Win 98) installed on Blue and White units that are in the fields.
As far as I know El Paso Colorado, El Paso Texas and Gaston still run election using old units.

Thanks
Dmitry