From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Whitman Lee
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2002 2:34 PM
To: support@gesn.com
Subject: Re: Jresult client files on web

While I was investigating it,  I found some notes worth to be shared with all of you.

1.    The Java language is case sensitive, hence all text typed into JResultClient will be as-is.  That includes the web-address type into the Result Set Dialog.

2.    If posting the data files on a web site, please make sure the files are named as "SCRIPT.LST" and "SXXXXXX-XXX.TXT", all in upper case.  There is no specific reason about it except these are how they are saved from GEMS, and JResultClient simply hard-coded to look for them.

Hi Mark, you should be fine if https://home.earthlink.net/~meglobal/script.lst is renamed to https://home.earthlink.net/~meglobal/SCRIPT, and run JResultClient as standalone.

Whitman