is the next version of AVTS going to be out. The one that will fix
the reporting for Cross Endorsed candidates.
GEMS -1-18-9 is on ftp site. The password
1.18.9 Apr 03,
- Update copyright notice
from “Global Election Systems, Inc.” to “Diebold Election Systems,
- Fix bug when no candidate totals are displayed for
the @RACE parameter on the SOVC certification page.
- Added ability to import a race’s
VGroup to the Standard Import
- Fixed problem where ballot entity in Tree View
remained when artwork had been deleted.
- Fixed problem where minus sign does not change to a
plus sign when entity is collapsed in Tree View.
- Fixed problem in Counter Group editor where changes
in the Label field are not reflected in the Label list of the Counter Group
- Added option to display a cross endorsed (XEndorse) candidate’s name only once on ballot.
- Added support in Central Count for the tailing of
cross endorsed (XEndorse) candidates when their
name appears only once on a ballot.
- Fixed problem where Write-In candidate totals are
incorrectly formatted in a Summary report.
- Fixed problem with calculation of VCenter size in VCenter dialog
using Calc.Size button.
- Fixed support for ballots using VGroup2 that has
been downloaded to the AccuVote-TS.
- Added ability to reset the Track Registration option
in the Voter Group dialog after the Set for Election option has been set in
- Added warning dialog that appears when an user attempts to delete Voter Registration totals in
Voter Registration dialog.
- Fixed problem where a new Baseunit was assigned the Id of an existing Baseunit.
- Fixed problem with Standard Import option where
wrong VGroup Id type was
- Fixed problem with Standard Import option to allow
only VGroup records with Track Registration
option set to True to be imported.
- Added ability to modify colors specified in VGroup editor until Set for Election option is
specified in Election Option dialog.
- Added option to specify number of Absentee/NonAbsentee votes to be displayed in
- Added option to list specified number of Absentee/NonAbsentee votes after Precinct Totals in SOVC
- Added percentages of Voter Turnout and Precinct
Reporting to Election Summary Report.
- Fixed problem with dismissing “Port is in use”
message when attempting to access an unavailable port
in the AccuVote-OS – Server 1dialog.
- Fixed problem where Deleting voter group in an
Endorsement/Preference race causes an exception in GEMS.
- Fixed problem with total number of candidates that
appear on AccuVote-OS tape after
- Fixed problem where no data is displayed in Ballot
- Fixed creating SOVC report problem that
causes GEMS to crash. Problem occurred when generating report with the
"Cross Endorse Totals Only" option checked in SOVC dialog.
- Fix bug when parent sortseq id did not show up in BaseunitEditor.
- Check vote group tracks voter registration before
- Fixed problem where central count vote centers where
not being displayed in the select vote center dialog by default when
accessed from the central count server.
- Display first challenge VCenter if such exists
when open Challenge Board dialog.
- Fix bug when race title was truncated by 1 when
downloaded to AVTOS.
- Fix internal error when importing BRC
- Fix problem when Card Cast report fails when
generating counters with "CounterGroup detail"
check box checked
- Fix problem when duplicate results were send to the
host database when doing regional results.
- Create audit log record when previewing SOVC,
Summary, and Card Cast reports.
- Add logging for Regional Results Server and
- Fix problem when VGroup
totals did not add up correctly in Card Cast Report.
- Double-click DB name to open election.
- Fix problem when Cards Cast totals did not break up
by reporting sets in Election Summary Report.