Re: bugs on multiple branches (was RE: Error using qwerty keybd in VIBS)

Ken,

I am very excited about the possibility about you extending the "beers for cash" program to other product areas.  With the possibility of adding punch card tabulation and precinct control center, my mouth is awash already.  However, for those of us who have already been winners, there is some concern regarding accountability.

I have searched the archive (see below).  To my dismay, in an effort to make sure that my last EB ("earned beer" to you rookies) is being tracked appropriately under the archives, I have found only 13 references to beer. None of them mine.  I will undertake searching other fermented liquids after this election as time allows.  My concern is that, it took almost 9 years to earn this one beer, and frankly I can't afford to lose it in some accounting snafu.

My questions are: How are beers, earned in the service of quality control, tracked?  Could you post a quarterly summary of who you owe beers to?  Also, in terms of ettiquite, can we transfer beers owed to us, perhaps to family or kin or to others of our choice who are "in-country" so to speak, to insure that payment is made.  Lastly, is there any statute of limitation on collections of said reward?
Sincerely,

Yours Truly

Result for query 'beer'

199906/msg00029:Re: Manual Entry in 1.10.1-2

  • 37: free beer for reporting the hard crash.  15 lashes for Ken on this

200003/msg00065:Democratic symmetry

  • 98: possible. So each listed the three drinks on offer (beer, wine
  • 100: by wine and then beer; five liked beer the most, followed by
  • 102: choice was beer, followed by milk.
  • 107: milk six votes, beer five, and wine four, ensuring that his
  • 108: own favourite would prevail. Not so fast, said a beer-drinker.
  • 110: stage a run-off between milk and beer? Since the four whose
  • 111: first choice was wine said that they preferred beer to milk,
  • 112: this would mean that beer would win, by nine votes to
  • 117: clear that, given a choice between wine and beer, a majority

200101/msg00118:Header candidates and AVTS (was RE: crash2 - in 1-17-9 downloading to TS -crash 3)

  • 46: will be in 1.17.11.  Good catch Tari.  You win the first beer of

200101/msg00119:Re: Header candidates and AVTS (was RE: crash2 - in 1-17-9 downloading to TS -crash 3)

  • 64: and will be in 1.17.11.  Good catch Tari.  You win the first beer

200107/ps00000.ps:(No subject)

  • 660: %201727%205180%
As to happy hour, I have been trying to decide what to do about that.  The beers-for-crash program currently only applies to GEMS.  There are some core AVTS design issues that were not in my control so I have been reluctant to underwrite the offer.  I'll probably break down and extend the policy some time this year, but not just yet.

Ken