Re: TSText Files - Where are control points?

Ken do you anticipate this being released in the near future - for use in the March CA primary?
----- Original Message -----
From: Ken Clark
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2002 2:01 PM
Subject: RE: TSText Files - Where are control points?

A heartfelt thank-you goes out to Greg, Cathi, Jane, and Rodney who all sent in their TSText directories.  It looks like Jane is the person guilty of the improvements I saw in Los Angeles.  Well done everyone.

We will incorporate the best of these into the next TSText release.  Everyone should review these when they come out and follow up with their own suggestions and requirements.  We need to settle into a standard set that works for all but very exceptional cases.