RE: Report to show cards exceeding selected ballot length

No, there isn't really any easy way to get that.  You can expand the
BallotStyle tree item, select the Card Style tab, and then step through the
ballot style tree with the down-arrow.  The ballots with two cards will
stand out pretty well.  Even for a few hundred ballot styles I wouldn't
characterize it as "very time consuming", but tedious it is.  We'll look
into adding number of cards per ballot on the list views and reports.  That
should help.  This will probably have to be a 1.19 thing though.

If you are trying to find out the number of 18" ballots (as opposed to two
card ballots), that is pretty easy.  Select the Card tree item to see the
list of all cards, then click on the "Length" field header to sort by
length.

Ken