Re: Report to show cards exceeding selected ballot length

Not as such.

If you have a race that is too big to lay out in a
column of its own, then the whole ballot currently
fails to lay out.  I think one/some of the ballot
reports will show which are laid out and which are
not, but its not to my knowledge ever worth actually
printing the report for this purpose. Its usually
(read, always) pretty obvious which race is causing
grief.  In the ballot list view you can click on the
status field to sort out those that failed to lay out,
and then look at the list of races on those ballots.

I would like it if paper layout acted like AVTS layout
and split the race text into the next column if it
doesn't fit.  This was the original GEMS design.  In
the real world no one seems to actually want that
however, and would change the number of columns to
make it fit anyway, so it has never happened.

Ken