Re: ERROR MESSAGES IN FRESNO- 1-17-20

ok
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2002 12:28 PM
Subject: Re: ERROR MESSAGES IN FRESNO- 1-17-20

Tari, please send the database.

Dmitry
----- Original Message -----
To: Support
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2002 3:18 PM
Subject: ERROR MESSAGES IN FRESNO- 1-17-20

from Fresno - running 1-17-20

We started to generate
ballots but got an error message:
> Internal Error. File: Text Cel.cpp, Line 364, Date: Dec 12 2001
>
> You press OK and the message goes away but it doesn't generate the
ballots.
also attached are 3 error messages they got tying to access db I sent them with ballot styles generated

THEY ARE DEAD IN WATER AT THIS POINT AND NEED HELP. THEY ARE TRYING TO GET ART OUT AND CANNOT EVEN GENERATE BALLOTS TO START THE PROCESS.

WHAT DO WE DO -  THE ONLY THING I CAN THINK TO HAVE THEM DO IS A CLEAN INSTALL OF GEMS - SO THAT IS WHAT I AM HAVING THEM DO.  AT THIS POINT  I HAVE NO ANSWERS.

Does anyone have any advice I can send them??