FW: BOUNCE support@gesn.com: Non-member submission from ["Juan A. Rivera" <jrglobal@prw.net>]

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 1:28 PM
To: helpdesk@gesn.com
Subject: BOUNCE support@gesn.com: Non-member submission from ["Juan A.
Rivera" <jrglobal@prw.net>]

>From owner-majordomo@lucy.gesn.com  Tue Oct  2 11:27:46 2001
From: "Juan A. Rivera" <jrglobal@prw.net>
To: <support@gesn.com>
Subject: RE: One for anyone who Understands Networking
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 13:10:55 -0300

Since you are connected to the county network I remember that in the past
the county has changed Router and Bridge ISPs from their central location
with out telling no one before.  I had similar problems when "no one" had
touched the systems and I had to reload Gems to fix the problems. Gaston
tends to load other software on this PC that sometimes modifies or changes
our setup.  They have been told not to load any other software on this
machine and that it was exclusively for GEMS.
Good luck... you'll need it.

Say hello to the Ladies on my behave...

Thanks

Juan A. Rivera