[Date Prev][Date Next]
Creating ROMS from hex files.
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Creating ROMS from hex files.
- From: "Ken Clark" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 11:21:35 -0700
- Importance: Normal
Don't try this at
(1) Enter into Gang Pro program (aka pro
(2) Select Device Set. Make sure appropriate type
of roms are selected eg SGS Thompson, national, 32k, 64k, and/or 128l
(3) Select additional command. Type F ff to fill
roms. If you do not fill rom with FF's you will probably get a different
checksum. Esc. to Menu.
(4) Utilities view working directory, eg
c:\temp. Rom files will have a .hex extension.
(5) Read file to programmer ram. Choose intel Hex
format. Wait for download (it take a long time).
(6) Program device (grab another
(7) Checksum device.