Write-in Line

Does anyone out there know of a way to have a space between the last
write-in line and the line that defines the bottom of the race box. I
have tried changing every setting I can come up with, but no luck. The
election is done in 1-11-2. Jeff Heintz had done the original in 1-11-4
and was able to produce a space. The password is GLOBAL. I would like to
stay in the 1-11 versions as that is what the state and other Alaska
accounts are on.
Thanks: Don

begin:vcard
n:Biszmaier;Don