RE: customer questions

I’m sure I don’t know what an abo file is J

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Tari Runyan
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2001 2:07 PM
To: support@gesn.com
Subject: Re: customer questions

are you sure about 2 ?

----- Original Message -----

To: support@gesn.com

Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2001 12:09 PM

----- Original Message -----

To: Support

Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2001 10:54 AM

Subject: customer questions

State of Alaska is interested in upgrading their GEMS version and would like to know what version, if any, has the functionality of the following:

)  darker ovals

If Alaska is printing ballot artwork with black ovals, the boundary weights cannot be increased.  Red is a possibility, as it is invisible to the card reader and can be increased in weight.

2)  changing the order on the results tape where write ins appear - currently write ins appear first on the tape, it would be nice if the write ins could appear last

This requires an abo file customization.

3)  enhancing the manual entry screens to make the data entry process easier

Could you get the specifics of what they want to be able to do?

John