From: Jeff Hintz [mailto:jhglobal@earthlink.net]
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2001 3:49 PM
To: Mike Brown (E-mail)
Cc: Frank Kaplan (E-mail); Don Vopalensky (E-mail)
Subject: Johnson County, KS - Acceptance Tests for Servers

Hi Mike,

I will be doing training for Johnson County, KS next week and I need to write up some sort of Acceptance Test for the Servers that you set up for them.  What types of tests would you suggest I run on each of the servers, perhaps the diagnostic software that comes with the systems???  Also, how can I test to see if all the modems and digiboards are working correctly???

Thanks,

JEFF HINTZ
Global Election Systems