From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of
Larry Dix
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2001 3:41 PM
To: Support@gesn.com
Subject: FW: Unconfirmed Inventory

Please review the attached spreadsheet to see if you know where any of this
equipment is.  Please check the equipment you currently have in your office
and if you see that this equipment is at one of your customers locations,
can you call to verify if they in fact do have it at there location.

Thanks for all of your help.

Larry J. Dix
Vice President of Operations