Tarrant county DB - Error File Converter Could Not Process the Rich Text in the Input File

I am receiving this error when I "Q" the VCenter for AVTS Download.
Full Error: The File Converter Could Not Process the Rich Text in the Input File, Please check that the files was saved in Rich Text format(*.RTF)

Now, I'm guessing that it is just as it says, files are not saved as rich Text.  What files?, my TS-Text files have not been touched.  This is the ADA database, was there a special release of GEMS from Soza for ADA compliancy?
I am using GEMS 1-17-15.  I have not yet tried any other releases of GEMS.  I have tried this on a different computer as well, and still receive the same error.

Mike Brown
1611 Wilmeth Road,
McKinney, T.X.
75069