RE: opening closing

I've asked the same question to Nel two weeks ago on behalf of Osceola and received the same response as you have.
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Tari Runyan
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2001 10:38 AM
To: support@gesn.com
Subject: Re: opening closing

make that Osceola
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2001 11:23 AM

I am assuming that you are refering to the templates that we color code and laminate.  I believe the generic poll opening and closing templates are printed by Ian in McKinney.  I have copies of these documents in cdr format, by I got them originally from yourself.  I also have drafts of the same that I used for Alachua County, FL, but they were actually finished by the county, and not used elsewhere.

Nel