RE: R6 VIBS script, take 1

From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Steve Knecht
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2001 10:30 PM

I was really referring to the auditory script, such as:
U.S. Senator
VOTE for One
To Vote For AL GORE, Press 5  ( Will it instruct the voter each time that 5 Toggles the vote?
    Or only at the beginning  instructions?

The complete paragraph is replayed in a continous loop for each candidate.  This is the third time I have said this.
    So you are saying the voter would press 6 to hear the next candidate?

I don't know how to respond to that.  From the example:
to advance to the next candidate, press 6.
Please look at the (6) keypress in the example.  It advances from bush to buchanan.  Did you not receive it maybe?
   I guess I can see that that would stop the confusion issue we are talking about in the ordering, I'll have
    to give it some thought. So they press, 6.
To Vote For George Buss, Press 5 (So they press 6 again)

See the example for what would actually be said after they pressed 6, but yes essentially.
 To Vote for Ken Clark, Press 5 (So they press 5, then do they press 6 after that?)

Yes, unless they wanted to cancel the vote (press 5) or go to the previous candidate (4).
With this approach are keys 4,5,6 the only ones needed?  Still going to have to think about it.

If more keys were needed, they would have been in the script I posted.

Ken