warning on mailing list replies

It appears that there has been a change to our majordomo mailing list setup that cause mails to not sort into folders using existing outlook organization rules.  So, if you are in the habit of using your list sorting to determine whether to send someone a private response or not, be sure to confirm what the "To" field really says in your reply message.  Otherwise you will find yourself accidently posting to the public lists that you think someone is brilliant, or suggesting that someone get their shit together.  'Course its mostly people like Knecht and I that need to be worried about this.

Ken