Sent: Friday, February 23, 2001 9:46 AM
Subject: RE: creole

Ignorance is bliss – what is “NEXT”

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Ken Clark
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2001 12:43 PM
To: support@gesn.com

From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of John McLaurin
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2001 11:22 AM
Subject: languages

Do we support “Creole” as  a language on TS

No, but we could presuming there is a Creole translation for "Next".

and can we use the same language on absentee printed ballots?

Yep.

Sent: Friday, February 23, 2001 11:28 AM
Subject: creole

Addenda to the Creole question –   is it possible to put English, Spanish and a third language on the absentee ballot?

Yep, though you might force a second card if you run out of space.

Ken