RE: HP 5SI HM Printers

Pima County has quite a few that we can't support.  They are VERY unhappy.  I'm sure I could get them to sell some back to us.  This is touchy, let me know and I'll ask.
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Larry Dix
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2001 8:05 AM
To: Support@gesn.com
Subject: HP 5SI HM Printers

Does anyone know of any of our customers that were sold a HP 5SI HM (heavy material) for ballot on demand in which they are not using the printer.  I know this is a strange request, but there is a need to supply this printer in relationship to a contract that was executed in the past year.  HP no longer manufactures this printer, therefore we are in default of a portion of the contract.

Thanks for your input.

Larry J. Dix

Vice President of Operations

Global Election Systems