FW: problem importing audio for VIBS

From: Tari Runyan [mailto:trglobal@earthlink.net]
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2001 9:10 AM
To: Carleton Clark; Cathi Smothers; Charlie Conrad; Dana LaTour; Don Biszmaier; Ingrid Giordano; Jane Barth; Jeff Hintz; Jeff Hallmark; Mike Brown; Nel Finberg; Rodney Turner; Sophia Lee; Tari Runyan
Subject: problem importing audio for VIBS

Got this message from a client trying to import a wav file for a vibs unit - any ideas ??

I understand that we need a sound card in
order to play a sound file.  But, I was not trying to play the file on the
server.
 I was in GEMS Race, Audio, Import when I got the message that there
is not device for the wav file.  So, I am not trying to listen to the file
but rather to make the file part of the election.

Does he need a sound card just to import the file?
thanks

Tari Runyan
Global Election Systems, Inc.
547  W. 91st Ave #301