[Date Prev][Date Next]
NOTICE: Auto clearing of FTP incoming directory fixed
- To: Support <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: NOTICE: Auto clearing of FTP incoming directory fixed
- From: Guy Lancaster <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 15:54:09 -0800
- Organization: Global Election Systems Inc.
We were supposed to be automatically deleting files that hadn't
been touched in 2 weeks from the pub/incoming directory of the FTP site.
This has not been working and the junk has accumulated.
As of now, all files that have not been accessed in 2 weeks will
be automatically moved to the new deleted directory ( ftp://ftp.gesn.com/deleted
). Items left in there will be deleted manually for a while until we get
used to this, then we'll drop the deleted directory.
Note that the date shown in a listing is the modification date
but we're using a hidden access date that is updated whenever the file
is downloaded. If something disappears, check the deleted directory
or talk to me.