Alameda (Oakland election April 17)

They do not have laptops out in California.  I am referring to the Poll Book software on the Host Computer with GEMS.  As for votercard.dll, I am not sure since I did not have any new smart cards to test.

I did upgrade the Poll Book on the Host Computer in Alameda, I did not upgrade votercard.dll.  I also tested this and it worked fine, but again, I only tested with the cards that they have.
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Ian S. Piper
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2001 11:30 AM
To: support@gesn.com
Subject: RE: Alameda (Oakland election April 17)

Are you referring to the laptops that are currently used as PollBooks?

I believe there may be a need to also update the votercard.dll file in order to use the new smart cards (4KB C0/T=0) that will be compatible between the Blue and White units and the new CE unit.  The project managers need to contact Ken Clark for further details.

Ian