Re: Demo Ballot Request

Madelyn emailed me that she will be out of office till 1/2 yesterday - FYI
Tari
-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Knecht <skglobal@earthlink.net>
To: support@gesn.com <support@gesn.com>
Cc: Madelyn DeJusto <mdejusto@marin.org>
Date: Wednesday, December 20, 2000 9:54 PM
Subject: Re: Demo Ballot Request

Do you want to demo on GEMS? If so yes.  I don't have any Nov. ballots, but I suppose Jeff could print you up some for a demo. Let me know.

Madelyn, do you have spare ballots -unused from Nov., say test ballots or something that we could have for demonstration use??  Or do test decks need to be saved for 22 months?