From: Mike Brown
To: Support
Sent: September 13, 2000 2:49 PM
Subject: Printers and PDF

Some printers change our Ballot artwork from .ps to pdf.  The software they use is Adobe Distiller.  If you are generating 18" ballot artwork you may have to remind them to change there default settings in Adobe Distiller.  If you see the Ballot Image in Ghost View, but the printer keeps telling you that you have not generated the ballot artwork correctly, ask them if they are using Adobe Distiller to create a pdf from your .ps file.  If so, then they will have to go to Distiller, "Settings -> Job Options -> Advanced Tab", and change the default page size to generate the 18" ballot image from the .ps file.  Say width: 792.0 Height: 1600.0

In theory the Printer should have known this:)
Mike