RE: Cards Cast, Ballots Cast, and Times Counted

I don't believe you understood Tylers answer.  I'll repeat:  this is why I
don't like cards cast on the SOVC report.

Take a look for at Marietta 6B in your database.  It has five splits.  One
of the splits is Marietta 6B - 25, which is card 41.  Card 41 has 40th
house, not 32nd house.  There was one card 41 fed, and 874 card 20s fed, for
a total of 875.  The times counted for 32nd house is only 874.  The cards
cast for Marietta 6B is 875.

The summary report has the number "they want": 12,422.  Your 12,424 number
includes cards that do not contain the 32nd house district.

Ken