GEMS 1.17.5 Summary Report Printing

I don't know if this is bug or not, so doing this in support.  Tab, I can't send an 84mb database to you, at least in one day.  So, you won't be able to help see if this happens in Vancouver or not.  We are keeping our vote center results seperate on GEMs, by loading a vote center, printing, then deleting and loading another. I can tell you the following:
  • GEMS Summary Zero reports all print fine for each vote center
  • GEMS Summary Report prints fine each time if "previewed" first
  • GEMS Summary Reports put random watermarks if printed directly
  • PDF prints fine
Direct "print" seems to have "driver", buffer, or some application issue, but it is consistent and repeatable.  Sorry I can't send file.