RE: Ca SOS export

From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Tari Runyan
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2000 4:20 PM
any ETA on when this will be fixed and available for testing?

Tari Runyan

{sarcasm on}

It is my understanding that CA won't be doing SOS export this year.  Don't feel too bad though:  Ottawa won't be doing AccuVote modem upload either.  See, we are working on the Windows CE AVTS rewrite as our highest priority right now.

{sarcasm off}

Real answer is "I don't know", but we have not forgotten you guys.  You will be the first to know when it is fixed, and we are aware of the window.  It is not a two hour kind of bug.  Neither is Ottawa.

Ken