Re: TS Write-in Reports - GEMs 1.17.3

This is a bug, i'm working on it.

Dmitry

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2000 12:59 AM
Subject: TS Write-in Reports - GEMs 1.17.3

We've voted some TS write-ins. They upload and we view with the Ballot Image Viewer.  We can then print a TSwritein Report on GEMS pre-election reports (why is this in the pre-election category?).  There are three reports there.  We get the following error message on the TS write-in race summary and TS write-in summary reports:

Failed to open printing of file - write in race (summary) report.rpt

Is this bug, or are we doing something wrong.  Our goal was just to see what the difference is with these three reports.